• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SW Region has it's own mini-OtP goin' on!

jimp

Sport Tourer
Not only is the SW Region on it's way back from it's hiatus, we just got word that we have a long time member from Europe coming over for our Regional Rally. Harry van der Laan from the Netherlands, and his wife Coty, are coming over for our Red Rock'N'Rally in Cedar City, UT next month. Harry's been around since the mid-90's and has attended several of the clubs rally's. I've also had the pleasure of riding with him and Coty in Europe.

If there ever was a reason to decide to make it to the SW Regional, meeting one of our international members should be it, not to mention the great location, fantastic roads, awesome camaraderie, and tall tales and lies.  :)

Old Man on a Connie said:
Me thinks the longest travelled award my have just been sewn up!  :)

Depends on where he rides from. IIRC, he keeps is bike in Lyons, CO.  ;D

Harry and Coty have seen more of the US from the back of a Connie than 90% of the US citizens.  Pretty remarkable.

That is terrific news!  I wasn't sure if his comments on the RRR thread truly indicated that they were going to join us or if he was just teasing.  Very cool!  Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting he and his wife.    Thanks for the update!    :beerchug:

Just booked Harry and Coty in for the rally. Looking forward to some tall tales between you...........um..........seasoned COGGERS. :)