• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SWNV impromptu spa day

OMoaC

Swapping stories, detailing secrets and various chemical compounds with Capt. Marko. :beerchug:

Attachments

• wash day.JPG
    wash day.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 113
  • wash day1.JPG
    wash day1.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 114
Very cool! Do you do windows  :)

I took "the old road" through "donkey town" then over Sitgreave's Pass.  Very impressed with the low end torque curve of the C-14.  Also got the brakes figured out.  Making slow progress.

Jealous!!  My baby is in need of a wash but until she starts behaving... no baths for her!  :mad:

Great news, Bert!!  Glad you're getting along w/ your new ride!

LadyDi said:
Jealous!!  My baby is in need of a wash but until she starts behaving... no baths for her!  :mad:

Great news, Bert!!  Glad you're getting along w/ your new ride!
Thanks Di.  The brake issue is sooo simple and I'm so dumb.  I'll be explaining it in the thread I started on the C-14.

"If I only had a brain"

Bert

MikeB said:
You're suppose to wash them???  :eek:
:iagree:
I thought we bought these things to ride them - not keep 'em all pretty and shined up....  That's one of the reasons I chose the [best looking] silver color - it doesn't show dirt nearly as quickly as [ugh] black or [ugh] dark blue - or [worse yet] root beer....
:)) :) :nananana:
Dry them puppies off and get out there and ride!  :motonoises: :motonoises:

A most excellent morning.

The washing was peripheral.

Merely an excuse to pick the OldMan's brain about necessary farkleing and routes for my upcoming week long motorcycle/camping excursion with my 16 year old son.

As usual, thanks Mark! Next time water's on me.