• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

T Shirts on sale for 25th Run With the Wolf ***Deadline August 4th****

COGnosticator

We are going to do this the same way the national rally is being handled.  That is, YOU ORDER AND PAY FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND THE ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO TWoS TO BE HANDED OUT AT THE RALLY.  If you order shirts and are not able to make it to the rally I will get the shirts shipped to you for the cost of shipping  I hope there aren't too many of these.

The logo was designed by COG's own Harry Martin and it is a beautiful design. I am attaching a copy of the logo for you to see the detail.

If you have any questions let me know either here, or cognosticator@yahoo.com

https://concoursowners25th.itemorder.com/sale

Click on the shirts and the color options come up and you’ll see the back.

We’ll keep the store open until Aug 4th which will give us plenty of time to print them, pack them and ship them to Suches.

169428761.YIp7Zxjb.jpg

Ohhhhh. Helllll. Yesssss!!!
Sure glad today is payday!
Ordered 3.
(that way I'll have a dry shirt each morning....not so much after I step out of the tent tho)

One thing I did not ask, nor see, but I might have missed it....
shipping times? Are these being held until after the rally (like nationals), or being shipped out prior?
Looks like the same company that's doing nationals stuff...just asking.

millerized said:
shipping times? Are these being held until after the rally (like nationals), or being shipped out prior?

Per  COGnosticator earlier in the dialogue,  "We are going to do this the same way the national rally is being handled.  That is, you order and pay for what you want online and the items will be shipped to TWoS to be handed out at the rally.  If you order shirts and are not able to make it to the rally I will get the shirts shipped to you for the cost of shipping  I hope there aren't too many of these."

... just saying  :)

Road Runner said:
millerized said:

Per  COGnosticator earlier in the dialogue,  "We are going to do this the same way the national rally is being handled.  That is, you order and pay for what you want online and the items will be shipped to TWoS to be handed out at the rally.  If you order shirts and are not able to make it to the rally I will get the shirts shipped to you for the cost of shipping  I hope there aren't too many of these."

... just saying  :)
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Reading is fundamental.
I saw the design and everything else went fuzzy.  :)
At least it's 3 shirts I don't have to pack for the trip.

Great design Harry - well done Jerry.
Not sure what we're doing this year. Don't have enough vacation days to take Friday off, and last year it was a very tiring weekend to ride there Friday, then ride back Sunday, but I definitely want to go... maybe drive there :(

Jorge said:
Great design Harry - well done Jerry.
Not sure what we're doing this year. Don't have enough vacation days to take Friday off, and last year it was a very tiring weekend to ride there Friday, then ride back Sunday, but I definitely want to go... maybe drive there :(

Hmmm... let me think....Drive the Beast up on Friday pulling the trailer...Ride Saturday...ease back down the road on Sunday... Could be a plan! (Camp at Wildcat...)

Jerry: Start thinking of something that might be 'awarded' that could contain an 'engraved' version of that logo.
Permissions pending from the argh-teest however, and my software doing it's thing, I think that might be engravable.
Say something like a 'fuel tank'
or a 12x18 Kawasaki green garage sign
or an award plaque or ???
Let me know.
(and get the permissions...I obviously don't have the negotiations skillset to get that type of hostage released, nor do I try)

Just ordered 2 shirts- one long sleeve and one short sleeve. Nice job on the design Harry! First the National and then RWTW- what a great summer.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

T Shirt sales are very low  :mad:  We need to get the word out about pre ordering T Shirts so tell everyone you know about this please

Only 15 shirts bought so far, I just don't think people know this is offered

DEADLINE IS AUGUST 4TH

Two ordered! Did NOT want to forget and miss that DEADLINE!!!

Another Harry Martin classic.

Ron

COGnosticator said:
T Shirt sales are very low  :mad:  We need to get the word out about pre ordering T Shirts so tell everyone you know about this please

Only 15 shirts bought so far, I just don't think people know this is offered

DEADLINE IS AUGUST 4TH
Mean to tell me I bought 1/5th of the total?
Something isn't right number wise, but the 'I got me one' numbers add up.
Might order a few more come payday, then sell them at a premium at the rally. Might make bank if I do it right  ;)

I talked with the vendor, they are going to make it where you can order shirts and have them sent to your home if you want one but aren't going to the rally.

This won't be available until Monday afternoon

So I'm ready to get my shirt and it's asking me where to ship it to. I want it shipped to the rally site. Do I leave the box blank?

:mad:

Only 36 shirts have been ordered and the deadline is Sunday 8-4

There will not be any for sale at the rally so you better order now

Only 30 people are registered so far, what has happened to the SE COG group  :eek:

This rally use to bring 80 to 100+ people each year

I guess it is all over because only 266 registered for the national

Harry and Jerry - I really like the design, thanks for the effort, much appreciated!

I'll be ordering a couple today.

COGnosticator said:
:mad:
Only 36 shirts have been ordered and the deadline is Sunday 8-4
There will not be any for sale at the rally so you better order now
Only 30 people are registered so far, what has happened to the SE COG group  :eek:
This rally use to bring 80 to 100+ people each year
I guess it is all over because only 266 registered for the national
Y'all can leave your raingear at home this year!!! I promise!

(I'm bringing snow instead!) :rotflmao:

coffee_brake said:
You dudes are so easy to fit....
No one said you had to wear them, did they?
I'll hang at least one in the office.
Still need the wolf in a canoe though...hey Harry!
wolf_in_a_kayak.jpg

dammit... I gotta sneak an order in on the credit card I used for the Nationals, before the next billing goes thru.. cause I really like those shirts man... Harry rocked it out once again....  :great: :great:
I think I'll have them sent to my p.o. box..... so Dona doesn't see them...  :-\ :-\ :truce: :truce: :rotflmao: