• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

The Durango Colorado Un-Rally is in the books.

jim snyder

Well our Durango "Un-Rally" to Colorado/Arizona is in the books. We had eight riders for the week. We rode in some of the most beautiful roads and scenery imaginable. We are loaded up and ready to head back to Texas. Thanks to all who attended. I'm sure more folks will post pictures as they arrive home.
P.S.- Arizona needs to do something with their roads, the tar snakes caused several level 10 pucker factor issues. It will take me an hour with a steam iron to get the pucker spot out of my seat.
P.S.S. - Yes we wore our masks as required and stayed atleast 6 ft apart while riding.

Attachments

• 7172020115337.jpg
    7172020115337.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 719202018111.jpg
    719202018111.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 719202018245.jpg
    719202018245.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 719202018411.jpg
    719202018411.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 126
Glad you guys had a great trip! The Southwest is a beautiful place to visit and to live! Tar snakes! I hate em" Arizona has some bad ones but the worst are in Utah! Oh well next trip! Thank you for sharing the photos and sites Jim!!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Glad you guys had a good time even though I bailed on you. If you think the tar snakes are bad in AZ, just go to UT they're horrendous!

Home safe and also sound... A GREAT time was had by all..

Thanks to all that helped us make this ride possible.
Particularly Robert, Steve, and Pat..

Now going into a 14 day self isolation...
Or, until the hurricane passes..
  {whichever comes first}  :-X

Ride safe, Ted

Ride safe, Ted