• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Throttlemeister

huero

Training Wheels
d7c6b8ea.jpg

$100 conus

Thanks

What model of connie is this for C10 or C14?

Condition?

If it's for a C10, I'll take it if you can ship it to Corporate Centre Ogdensburg NY

Thanks

Claude
doucetteclaude@gmail.com

Why won't they fit the C-10? There 7/8's, right? I bought mine used off of a C-14 3 yrs ago (Throttlemeister Heavy's), no problem with the fit.
But they did come with washers, along with the spacer. Used them all and trimmed the grip a hair..

Attachments

• Connie November1.jpg
    Connie November1.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 73
Mine gets moved from the C10 to the C14 depending on which bike I am touring with.
Ya just need to use a different combination of shim washers.

Hello, my dad had these on his c14. But, from what i understand they will work on either. They are the standard length. Not, the "heavy".