• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

"Totally Unofficial Pre-Brrr RTE (Ride to Eat)" mid-October

DustyStrom

The annual COG Brrr Ride is scheduled Nov 9-13 2023 at the Natural Bridge KOA.

So, continuing a tradition started last year, will host a "Totally Unofficial Pre-Brrr RTE (Ride to Eat)".

When: Sometime around mid-October. When exactly ... I'll get back to you on that!

What time: kinda lunchtime. When exactly ... I'll get back to you on that!

Where: Probably somewhere a little west of Richmond. Where exactly ... I'll get back to you on that!

Good Time: a Good Time will be had by all participants, don't need to get back to you on that!

Last edited:
You eat at the Pink Cadillac? They used to have killer liver and onions, but I have been told they took them off the menu. :cry:

No, just passing through in the rain. Liver and onions are NOT my favorite. Is this a local diner? We’ll be staying there again in the future.
Thanks

No, just passing through in the rain. Liver and onions are NOT my favorite. Is this a local diner? We’ll be staying there again in the future.
Thanks

As Steve kinda noted, it's basically just across the road from the entrance to the KOA. Favorite eatery for attendees of the Brrr Ride for breakfast and evening dinner.

An earlier pix. The gorilla is long gone.

pinkcaddysat2-L.jpg

Yep! Looks like a pink Cadillac to me:
pinkcaddysatnite-L.jpg

The interior occupied by a bunch of hungry COGgers:
pinkcaddysat6-L.jpg

We used to take over the KOA for the Brrr Ride event:
koasat3-L.jpg

Consider joining us for your future visit to the Natural Bridge KOA.

In KOA picture posted by Guy - Hey that's me! Think the guy with back to the camera is Ron Penn and that's his purple Connie and my silver 02 Connie. I think! My memory ain't what it used to be

Well folks looks like Sat 10/20 is the preferred date for the Pre-Brrr RTE!

I am going to ask the official Navigator of the Horsemen (that’s “Magellan” Roger) to pick the time and place. The odds of me actually making it to tis event are, alas, “None and Less than None”, but hopefully a good time will be had by all!

Yep! Looks like a pink Cadillac to me:
pinkcaddysatnite-L.jpg

The interior occupied by a bunch of hungry COGgers:
pinkcaddysat6-L.jpg

We used to take over the KOA for the Brrr Ride event:
koasat3-L.jpg

Consider joining us for your future visit to the Natural Bridge KOA.

The Connie in the center of the pix with the red Shoei helmet on the seat is my '95. The Connie closest to the front of the Kamping Kabin is Russell's (note the bead seat cushion). Not sure whose silver Connie is to the right of mine.... perhaps Wayne Tenney? He was there that year. Also, he sold that bike to a friend in Petersburg, who wrecked it a couple of weeks after he picked it up.

Russell, Clyde Watson, myself, and a differing 4th. person had the same Kabin for a number of years.

Last edited: