• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Trade 2002 Goldwing for a C-14

blackmax

Big Wheel
Had a C-14 and want another one. I have a Black, 2002 GL 1800 with heated grips, HID's, luggage rack, short summer windshield and stock height shield, J+M audio SD card reader runs thru the CD controller, also aux audio input for ipod, cell phone, MP3 player etc,  33k miles located in R.I.  I think the  'Wing would sell for around $10,000.  Interested in a trade of a C-14 of equal or lesser value. Will post pics in the a.m.  Here's a link to the Craigslist ad  http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/2501798330.html