• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Trouble with Pay Online

Jorge

I've had trouble using the "pay online" for events.
Earlier today (using firefox) I had trying to pay after registering for the Carving the Cumberland event; many tries. Finally, I opened Big, logged in, re-did my registration and was unable to pay. I returned to Firefox and went to re-register, but I saw there was a invoice. I was able to pay it this time.
Later, registering for the National (from Firefox again) I was unable to pay. Same issue - I filled in CC info, clicked on the "Pay" button and nothing would happen. Several tries with same result.
I opened Big, logged in, found the invoice and was able to pay. I've never had issues in the past... suggestions?
thanks!

I've had trouble using the "pay online" for events.
Earlier today (using firefox) I had trying to pay after registering for the Carving the Cumberland event; many tries. Finally, I opened Big, logged in, re-did my registration and was unable to pay. I returned to Firefox and went to re-register, but I saw there was a invoice. I was able to pay it this time.
Later, registering for the National (from Firefox again) I was unable to pay. Same issue - I filled in CC info, clicked on the "Pay" button and nothing would happen. Several tries with same result.
I opened Big, logged in, found the invoice and was able to pay. I've never had issues in the past... suggestions?
thanks!

What is "Big"?
What computer/OS are you using?
Did you see any error messages or warnings prior to clicking pay button?
It is helpful to email to COG IT screenshots of any error or warning messages

See this thread, some good things to be aware of or to try...

I'm sorry...not sure what I was thinking.
I should've said "Edge".
No, not a warning at start. The pay button would show I'd clicked it, but nothing would happen.
On some instances there was a warning that Captcha was not connected (I think this is what it said) and to check my internet connection, which was fine.
I should thought about a screenshot.
I looked over the other thread, but it did not seem to be similar to my issue.