• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Two Weeks To Go!!

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
Just two weeks to go to the official start of 2023 National Rally in Canyonville, Oregon! You still have a couple of days to go to still register (May 31st deadline)! Please take a look at the Rally page and check out all the links! When you arrive and have stopped by the registration area to check in, one of the first things you should do after settling in is to apply for the Seven Feathers Player's Card. With this you qualify for $2.00 off breakfast and $5.00 off dinner meals at their restaurants. Also you get 3 cents off per gallon at the Seven Feathers Truck Stop off Gas and Diesel. The River Rock Spa at the Seven Feathers is offering a 20% discount to all Rally attendees! If you call or visit in person to make reservations please tell them you are with the COG (Concours) Rally June 12-16 to get the discount. They will not accept your player's card for the discount. It is a very modern and clean facility. Check it out when you check in! It's very close to Hotel registration. Are you all getting excited! I am! See you all soon!

We're starting our cross country adventure from western NC on 6/3. A few stops planned on the way out. Never been that far west (4 corners Rally got us to Utah). Very excited to be doing this 3 week excursion.
Safe travels and look forward to meeting you all! You will love the West Coast!

Yep, 14 days and counting for me too. Now at 2 weeks to go it looks more promising than ever that I can make it there for 1 night, Thursday. 615 miles each way from home, but I look forward to the roads down and back from central WA and hope to see some fellow Coggers out on the road on my way.