• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Utah Riders going to the SW Regional in June 2013...

Just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone wanted to join in along the way.

On the morning of Thursday, June 6th, Myself, Co-Pilot son, and Mr. Lords will be leaving South Jordan, UT for Springville where we will meet and pick up TDCog and head south on 89 to Salina.  In Salina we jump over to 24 and head to Torrey where we'll meet Bradman (CO-AAD) at 1pm.  Out of Torrey it's HW12 southbound and around to hook up with 89 once again.  Heading south on 89, then west on 14 into Cedar City for the night.

Note: This is the day BEFORE the Rally actually starts, so if you have only made lodging reservations for the nights of the Rally, you'll need to add another night.

Here's the route showing the current stops:  http://goo.gl/maps/CLuTL

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know where you want to meet so we can add a planned stop to our route.

Thanks,
Mike B
mburkey4@yahoo.com
801-918-1897