• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

VFR tattoo

Nice ride Tom, I think that is a really sweet looking machine.  Perfect for a day or weekend trip.  Looking forward to seeing what you do with her.

Good artist for your ink. But I seem to remember you writing that the C-14 was still your favorite. Does this mean you will soon have another tat featuring COG or the Concours?

Diz said:
Good artist for your ink.
The%2BThree%2BStooges%2B-%2BHokus%2BPokus%2B%2528138%2529.jpg

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :85: :s_laugh:

as Jay quotes "BAD A$$ isn't cheap,....... "

I'm curious as to what $$$ Ink like that runs these days? :??:
:beerchug:

I need to get someone to do a cover up on mine...
Tattoos-Gone-Wrong-28.jpg

I did listen to my Mommy...

regret-nohing_nothing.jpg

MAN OF BLUES said:
I'm curious as to what $$$ Ink like that runs these days? :??:
:beerchug:
This one cost me $300, took three hours. Old Bob there is going to be a tough one to cover up so you would have to find a good artist and you will be paying $100 +++ an hour easily.

I'm not done with mine so I hate to imagine what the whole sleeve is going to cost, oh well I heard you can't take it with you.

gsun said:
Errr...MOB...where's the "T"?
And Bob sure looks like Jimmy...

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :nananana: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

it was a joke, silly.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I never wanted a tattoo. Seems like most people have them. I don't like it when women put them on their face and chest. Some really good tattoo artists out there. If I had a tattoo for each of the bikes I have owned I would be fully illustrated. Cars also.