• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Vote Kurt OTP Traveler Campaign Promise

motocommuter

As we are campaigning for OTP Traveler, I'll throw out a campaign promise:

I promise to drink a beer while OTP for every person that votes for me. I know this is one promise that I can keep!!

Vote Kurt for OTP Traveler and I'll drink a beer for you!!  :beerchug:

Being part of the OtP Team I can't support any of the Candidates. {Have to remain neutral}
But,  I REALLY hope you have to drink a lot of that GREAT beer!

Ride safe, Ted

MotoCommuter said:

I promise to drink a beer while OTP for every person that votes for me. I know this is one promise that I can keep!!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :beerchug: :rotflmao: :nananana: :)) :)) :)) :-[ :))

well that ought to make the owner of the "donor bike" really happy.... :s_laugh:

(bring lotsa cab fare money Kurt...nobody is gonna let you ride pillion for free..)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :lol_hitting: :sign0137: :85:

MAN OF BLUES said:
MotoCommuter said:

:)) :)) :)) :)) :beerchug: :rotflmao: :nananana: :)) :)) :)) :-[ :))

well that ought to make the owner of the "donor bike" really happy.... :s_laugh:

(bring lotsa cab fare money Kurt...nobody is gonna let you ride pillion for free..)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :lol_hitting: :sign0137: :85:

Not to worry, all beer drinking will be done after riding.  :great: :beerchug:

And nobody takes cabs anymore, we take Uber or Lyft!!!  :nananana:

That's not a problem. The drinking doesn't start till the bike is parked.
The local Po Po, take licenses or give rides to jail if caught....
Follow those rules and the Winner will have plenty of time in the evenings to do lots of tasting.  :great:

Ride safe, Ted

connie_rider said:
That's not a problem. The drinking doesn't start till the bike is parked.
The local Po Po, take licenses or give rides to jail if caught....
Follow those rules and the Winner will have plenty of time in the evenings to do lots of tasting.  :great:

Ride safe, Ted

Duhhhhh.....
it was a joke silly man.... I'm doing what you taught me to do... muck raking 101... :nananana:  (am I doing it right?)  >:D >:D >:D

I get it...  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :beerchug: :nananana: :nananana:

Not a problem. I follow you...  Just pointing out that "OtP" is not a drink-a-thon and safety is stressed....

I think your muck raking 101 has been impressive!!!
  Maybe not quite as good as Kurt's muck raking is in this discussion,,, but,,  "pretty good".  ;)

Speaking of muck raking,,,,
<grin>
PS: "One" of my favorite beers from the Eu, was "Wendelinus". {supposedly made by Monks in France}
          {I've tried and can't get it here}....
      If the Candidate's would make a Campaign Promise to bring some back for me. {My vote can be bought)..  ;)

PS again: I had lots of favorites. {Different one every night} So, there are lots of possibilities...  >:D

Ride safe, Ted

they make a few varieties.... not sure which you had... I've tasted some during my time as a beer judge.. https://www.bjcp.org/
I can get this in Ohio...
9326.png

but I got ya covered... I wanna visit Pilsen, for Plsner Urquel.. in my book, the  single finest beer in the world.  IT created, and still holds a "style" that all Pilsner is judged against...

tough job, rating beer... but somebody has to...
Ya can't judge beer, without making beer... or so I've been told. :beerchug:

Kurt; I know Nuuuuuthing about how beer is made.
              Just how it tastes..
After Eu beer, nothing in the USofA  tastes as good.

MOB: Your close,,,
        The one you posted is the correct brand but wrong type. :great:
          "Unfortunately",, I'm not sure which type we had. :-[
          I guess ya'll will have to bring me each type so I can remember..  :beerchug:

Better plan:  After "I" win (with my carefully planned write-in vote scheme) I'll go taste several myself!!  :motonoises:
          <sly grin>
  :rotflmao:

{Everyone, please realize that Mark has to work for a living}.
                {ie; He may not be home to post the official announcement until later}
            So, be patient: Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, etc, etc, etc, etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  :truce:

Ride safe, Ted