• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wanna Tour 2 Up?

Glad to see the author appreciates the value the Connie offers. It seems the motorcycle media "cool kids" took the Connie out of the "best" conversation 6-8 years ago because it lacked the latest gizmos. Was also glad to see the Voyager made the list. Just like IMO the Connie is the best S-T value out there, including the newest crop of Japanese ones, I think the Voyager is the best touring cruiser value out there. I seriously considered one before settling on the Connie, largely because I didn't want to wrestle the Voyager around my work parking garage. Still am considering one for my next bike though if I'm ready to hit the old fart button ;)