• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Want To Buy: C10 Crash Bars

Samuel, you "should" jump on Phillip's offer. Good deal.

That sed; (to others) I have a used set {in Reasonable shape} that came off one of my bikes.
I've never mounted a set, so they may not have all the mounting hardware, but has most.
(Remainder could be fabricated)
I'll take $50 (and ship) to any "COGger" that is a tinkerer and wants to save some $$.
NOTE: If your not a COGger, join the club and ya can have the same deal..
{Sucha deal} (y)

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Photo's of Phillip's hardware would show us what parts need to be fabricated.
(and Phillip/Samuel might even help you figure out what is needed).

Last edited:
I'm also interested by front bars. I emailed you Philipp but if you sell them to Samuel, what would be normal as Samuel asked the question here, then I'd be interested by yours if you agree Ted.
I'm in Europe so of course would add the international shipping cost; just need to know if it's necessary to buy a spare parts kit for tip over bars at Murph's (below)
Thank you guys
Jean-Marc
Complete_pack__38042.1590336005.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the correction. I thought that was a lot of money for just the fronts, and I would have remembered paying that much, and sold them sooner. 125.00 plus shipping should be fair.
Just logged back in and saw your message Philip. I'll take em if you still have them. I emailed you, thanks.

I'm also interested by front bars. I emailed you Philipp but if you sell them to Samuel, what would be normal as Samuel asked the question here, then I'd be interested by yours if you agree Ted.
I'm in Europe so of course would add the international shipping cost; just need to know if it's necessary to buy a spare parts kit for tip over bars at Murph's (below)
Thank you guys
Jean-Marc
Complete_pack__38042.1590336005.png
Hello Jean-Marc. 1 person is currently looking at them.
If he passes on them, you would have next option.
Note; I'm afraid that the shipping costs to Eu. would be too much, to make this worth doing.
Contact the GTR Club in Europe and ask if anyone has a set.
That club is GCE {GTR Club of Europe}. Someone (maybe Boomer or Ralf) will have a set.

Using Jean-Marc's image for reference; I think I have everything except; 1 (longest bolt), 1 (medium bolt), and 1 (medium) spacer.

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
Hi Ted Ok no probs, thanks for the contact
Shipping is not a problem as soon as I pay before the parcel is shipped ! Murph ships to Europe without issues. Cost depends of weight. I bought a full set of Canyon cages for my former Concours14 to MC Entreprises in 2015, and it went well. We have to pay 20% extra tax when the parcel arrives in Europe because it's a non EEC purchase, but I knew it. I only buy in the US what's imossible to find in the EEC because shipping plus customs makes anything nearly double the price than in the US. For the canyon cages set I don't remember the price of shipping probably 150USD, quite expensive but no other way to get some !

That sed; (to others) I have a used set {in Reasonable shape} that came off one of my bikes.
I've never mounted a set, so they may not have all the mounting hardware, but has most.
(Remainder could be fabricated)
I'll take $50 (and ship) to any "COGger" that is a tinkerer and wants to save some $$.
NOTE: If your not a COGger, join the club and ya can have the same deal..
Hi Ted, I'm sorry I overlooked or misread your post when I last looked. Are they Murph's bars? I can still get the hardware kit from him. I'll happily become an official COG member as I planned to anyways. I'll send you my contact info in a private message. Thanks

I do not honestly know they are Murphs, but I think they are, as markings are the same.
I'm unsure who contacted me first, but we'd love to have you as a COGger..
Come ride with us..

Ride safe, Ted