• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wanted: 2008 R/H Mirror

supertt12008451

Howdy y'all! Anyone have a right side mirror assembly? Color doesn't matter, I'll be giving the bike a new paint job soon 🙂

Additionally is it worth installing the mirror mounted plate for auxiliary lighting? I have the Denali mini ones on my FZ09 and love them, I just happen to have a set of lights from a project bike that never got used.

Thanks!

By mirror mounted plate. Are u talking about 'pod pucks'? Yhe little pods that mount on ur mirror. So u can mount auxiliary lighting?

HELL YEAH!!! Anything that makes you more visible to traffic is a GREAT THING! And they are so easy to install....

By mirror mounted plate. Are u talking about 'pod pucks'? Yhe little pods that mount on ur mirror. So u can mount auxiliary lighting?

HELL YEAH!!! Anything that makes you more visible to traffic is a GREAT THING! And they are so easy to install....
Yes those! Now I just need a right side mirror!