• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

wanted: C10 passenger backrest

dangerous

Hi!
I've got a 1991 C10 and my passenger is complaining about a sore back after an hour.
Please let me know if you have the original passenger backrest to sell in good condition or better.

thanks much,
David D.

Dangerous, {in my humble opinion} a Trunk Bag is better than a backrest.
Being taller, it gives the passenger a more secure feeling, the back support is higher, and the trunk adds storage*.
* Room for "her" things
You can install a upper pad, and possibly a lower pad on the trunk to give better (lower back) support too.

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
Dangerous, {in my humble opinion} a Trunk Bag is better than a backrest, and adds storage.
ie; Room for "her" things
You can install a pad (or 2) on the trunk to give better (lower back) support too.

Ride safe, Ted
thanks Ted. I'll consider your sage advice.

David D