• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WARNING ABOUT / RIFLE WINDSHIELDS

I bought a windshield from them over 5 weeks ago and still do not have my windshield. I called then to ask them about it and he said. Were just to busy and I do not know when we will be able to get to it. They took my money rt away and did not say a word about being to busy.

I bought a windshield from them over 5 weeks ago and still do not have my windshield. I called then to ask them about it and he said. Were just to busy and I do not know when we will be able to get to it. They took my money rt away and did not say a word about being to busy.
My custom Rifle 13 inch took almost 2 months but it was just after Covid hit . Love the shield though . Seems like they should do better now though 🤔

Attachments

• 20211023_100206_(1).jpg
    20211023_100206_(1).jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 49
Loved my rifle shields.. had a shorter one for early spring thru the fall and then would change over to 19 inch tall one for winter in Chicagoland riding. Believe it or not some winter there were relatively dry... very cccccold.but dry...lol

Rifle E-mailed me Friday afternoon and told me they shipped the shield. I ordered 1 inch wider on each side a total of 2 inches wider and 19 inches tall.
They sent me 2 inches wider on each side and 19 inches tall. A total of 4 inches wider than a normal shield.

Murph. Sorry for not letting you handle this. When I ordered it I was not even thinking you carried them
I wanted a Mastad but they are out of business .

Dean