• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Washington DC IMS Luncheon Gathering

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Freshly added to the NE Event Calendar and hosted by Glenn Harriman.

(DC) International Motorcycle Show Luncheon

JAN 11, 2014

Meet at the Connie in the Kawasaki area at starting 11:45 am, and leave for lunch at 12:00 pm. We will eat at the Capital City Brewery, a restaurant within walking distance of the show.

You can use the promo code COG, and get a online purchase discount 

I will be in the area visiting my friend and ex-COG member who recently moved to the area. I have never gone to the show in New York and look forward going to the show for the first time. I will definitely drop by the booth to meet some new COG folks from the local area.

Capitol City Brewery has really good food.  (They have soft pretzels with horseradish mustard that are free, but you have to ask for them) :beerchug:

Just a reminder, this is coming up this weekend.  Should be a great time if your in the area. 

Going today after work.  Cant justify the 45 mile trip back downtown tomorrow. If the weather was nicer, I would ride the bike.