• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Well its about time

fishdip22

Bicycle
Try to trailer the bike for the first time and it rip out all 6 anchor points only damage tho was to the left mirror.

wayne-o said:
Heavy bike, bad roads, trailer fault ? A combination or one specific failure ?

Its my fault for just not riding it lol. But really To small of screws used let them rip right out of the wood.

Hate to hear that. Maybe use fender washers and through-bolt the floor anchors. I also used a piece of flat steel on the back of my floor that has holes in it to "spread the pull." Good luck.

not a member so no medal, but even after reading about the perils of super slow tight turns, whudya think I did,yep down she went, the worst part was doing it right in front of a BMW rider,  altough he did stop and help me pick her up.