• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Western Colorado Riding is good

nickrides

Yesterday went out and rode Telluride to Ridgway to Montrose to Blue Mesa dam, North rim Back Canyon, Crawford, Up over Grand Mesa, Grand Junction, Whitewater, Gateway Telluride.
Thats a great loop 420 miles, 9.5 hrs, Alot of good sections in there.
My 2014 Concours is running great after a valve adj and throttle body sync.
Tires are toast now, ordered a set of Dunlop RS2's this morning, Cheap!
Nick

Nickrides said:
Yesterday went out and rode Telluride to Ridgway to Montrose to Blue Mesa dam, North rim Back Canyon, Crawford, Up over Grand Mesa, Grand Junction, Whitewater, Gateway Telluride.  ....
Nick

Nice!  Never ridden there.  Any photos? - hope, hope.

Me and my illinois buddies use montrose as our base for riding sw colorado.  Theres a KOA there thats fantastic. We do the Cabins... in fact the 2002 national was held in montrose, so  u know the riding has to be good.