• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What event is held in Hohenwald TN?

smooth_operator

I remember seeing some COG event in Hohenwald one time. Is this an annual event? I've got a little cabin fairly close and would like go down there while a COG event is happening.

Yup. That's the plan. I'm really looking forward to it. Hope to see you there.

Cool; right in my backyard (so to speak) as I'm in N. AL ... ~20 miles south of TN line. Will plan on it myself.

Yes I think this will be the Return to Hohenwald 4 and it’ll be at the Natchez Trace Wilderness Preserve just outside of Hohenwald. The tentative date will be in April so stay tuned for further information. It’ll appear on the calendar once we get the details ironed out. A couple of us will go there shortly and see about the camping area because the previous site that we used to use was converted into the dog walking area so we’re going to have to find another site.

They do but I don’t know where they would be in relation with the tents. But those arraignments would be made by the individual requiring the site.

Should be posted soon. Tim and Jack have been negotiating with the site. Hang on.