• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What is this luggage rack?

Cherryriver

My '01 project came with this luggage rack. Not being compatible with the Givi outfit I typically use, I'd be thinking of posting it for sale.
But I have no idea what it is or what it might be worth, so suggestions welcome.
Bill

Attachments

• Concours luggage rack.jpg
    Concours luggage rack.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 85
That's the Kawasaki (accessory) Luggage rack/Backrest.
Their pretty scarce anymore.

Recently I saw another member looking to buy one.
Will try to find that discussion.

Ride safe, Ted

That luggage rack is on my 2000 ZG 1000 Kawasaki, it came on it when it was new really nice rack. I just bought a stainless steel bolt kit from Murph that he had laying around. I think he has one more kit.

Haven't heard back. Now, I have to find the dang thing.
Wonder where I put it?
They say it's hell getting old.
They also say the alternative is worse.
Thinking.

Reactions: Bud
If you don't hear back from either of those forum guests, I would be interested in the rack/backrest. LMK.

It's shocking to me that this is still available . I bought mine as soon as I saw it available . So hard to find now .