• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What races are you attending this year?

ONOBob

We have tickets / reservations for 3 events this year.
June 26 - Lima Half Mile - Flat Track - Ohio.
Labor Day Weekend - Springfield Mile 1&2. - Flat Track - Illinois
October 10th - Devils Stair Case. - Hill Climb - Oregonia Ohio

Would like to catch a MotoAmerica / Super bike race someday... they don't come to Mid Ohio .... yet??

I am attending one every day of my life, my race against time!!
As the young Rossi would say, " I go veddy fast, I poosh and poosh, and WIN!

We got to Moto-America races at VIR 2 weekends ago and did our annual trip to the Indy 500 last weekend. Moto-America had 5 classes of racing with severe clear condition and massive sunburn. The 13 Year old's put on a great race with 5 riders switching up the lead to the end. A great way to end the day. A little over 200 miles from home so a long day of it.

Well, the Lima Flat Track racing was very good.
Not as good as 2019, but well worth the trip.
We also found
1. a great local restaurant, Lu Lu's, a mile from the track. Breakfast and lunch only... great prices!
2. Camping at the track allows setting up almost anywhere, provides some nice shaded areas.
We always stay at the Marriott... wives go on this trip. :)

Went to the Moto America event at Road Atlanta earlier this year. Need to see what else is coming up.

Will be at Barber this year. Maybe I'll watch more racing this time and spend less time walking the swap meet.

I was at the Moto America Superbike races at Road America - Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin in June. Love that track. Road America does everything right.

I'll be at the Moto America races again this weekend in Brainerd MN. I haven't been to BIR since the mid 70's. Not sure what to expect for facilities, but the races will be great. Of course, we turned it into a COG event, so it will be an excellent time. It will be my first time camping at a track. Looks like it will be some serious fun.

I was at the Moto America Superbike races at Road America - Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin in June. Love that track. Road America does everything right.

I'll be at the Moto America races again this weekend in Brainerd MN. I haven't been to BIR since the mid 70's. Not sure what to expect for facilities, but the races will be great. Of course, we turned it into a COG event, so it will be an excellent time. It will be my first time camping at a track. Looks like it will be some serious fun.
That sounds like a lot of fun. The Moto America event at Road Atlanta was great.