• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Who is trailering to the 2020 National?

Who is trailering to the 2020 National?

• I am pulling a trailer with my truck and staying at the Heathman.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I am pulling a trailer with my motorhome and staying at the Heathman.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I will have my bikes on a trailer and will be staying in a camp ground or alternate hotel.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Nothing but two wheels and a motor beneath me to get to a rally. :-)

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a sinner, but I'll be trailering in from Houston.
I think 2-3 other vehicles with trailers will be with me.
  I'm noting that as they don't post on the Forum.

PS: Hans-Ove {OtP" Boss} and Ingegerd are coming over from Sweden to travel with us.
      So, we're making it into a 3 week vacation with wife's.

Ride safe, Ted

This is the latest on motorhome and trailer space at Rally Central. Still cannot camp in the parking lot.

Quote from the Catering & Convention Service Manager:

"I looked at the other groups we will have in house when you are with us and there isn’t a lot going on for right now 6 trailers/motorhomes will be fine in our parking lot. I will keep an eye on the events during that week and if it starts to look like the parking lot will fill up I will contact the mall across the street.

Happy Valentine’s Day!"

:great:

Sounds like a plan, but I would double the expected trailers as only a small percent of the COG is on the Forum.

Ride safe, Ted

Gumby said:
This is the latest on motorhome and trailer space at Rally Central. Still cannot camp in the parking lot.

Quote from the Catering & Convention Service Manager:

"I looked at the other groups we will have in house when you are with us and there isn’t a lot going on for right now 6 trailers/motorhomes will be fine in our parking lot. I will keep an eye on the events during that week and if it starts to look like the parking lot will fill up I will contact the mall across the street.

Happy Valentine’s Day!"

:great:

Thanks!

Agree with Ted. Also don't forget some folks will tow a small trailer with their bike (maybe).

connie_rider said:
Sounds like a plan, but I would double the expected trailers as only a small percent of the COG is on the Forum.

Ride safe, Ted
ron203 said:
Agree with Ted. Also don't forget some folks will tow a small trailer with their bike (maybe).
Hakuna Matata my friends, there is plenty of space around Rally Central for parking and The Heathmen has been great to work with.

We can NOT decide what we are doing.  If I do make it up there we use a converted van to hall the bike.  We can stay at the hotel or a camp ground in the van depending on how rich I feel.  We may not make it this year though. :(

Ted, do you know who the couple was that was on the concours and the spyder. I have questions :)
I'm going to take a guess at it.
I think you are referring to Blaise and Kathy Brojakowski. They go by bbroj and kathybrj here on the forum. Great couple!

HTH
Dale

Good point about Blaise and Kathy. Maybe that is who she is wanting to contact.

At the 2022 National Jim and I did a Ride for new folks/First time National attendees.
A lady on a Spider and her husband rode with us.
I thought that was who she was referring to.

Good point about Blaise and Kathy. Maybe that is who she is wanting to contact.

At the 2022 National Jim and I did a Ride for new folks/First time National attendees.
A lady on a Spider and her husband rode with us.
I thought that was who she was referring to.
Oh you're probably right. I didn't realize there was another spider rider there. 😆
And I missed the first time Nationals attendee ride, I think it was because my motorcycle wasn't red 🏍🤣

Oh you're probably right. I didn't realize there was another spider rider there. 😆
And I missed the first time Nationals attendee ride, I think it was because my motorcycle wasn't red 🏍🤣
Well I was passed me a spyder and a concours and I didn’t know who it was. They pulled into the hotel as we were leaving. I had some trailering question and such about that motorcycle combo so figured I’d ask here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.