• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Who Wants To Go To The Bun Cooler In The Northwest?

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
May 14th-16th in Kamiah, Idaho! Two days of good riding away! Is there any interest here in the Southwest of invading our neighbors in the Northwest? Truth be told the weather is the story of this Rally! I will leave it at that! o_O It is a fun adventure and the people who put this Northwest rally together are very cool, fun loving, and dedicated! Great roads guaranteed. This will be the 30th year of The Bun Cooler and it's the longest yearly rally in COG. So who wants to go? :cool:(y)

Bun Cooler trip coming up next week! I think we have four going! Does anyone else want to join us on this crazy fun filled adventure?!

Awesome!! See you guys up there! Who's 7 and 8? :D
GEES, I said I wasn't that good with math! I just looked at the registrations, clicked on each name and looked to see if it said "SOUTHWEST". I didn't have a pen and paper handy so i kept track on my toes. Must have too many on one foot or the other.;)