• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Will THiS fit my bike?

Vic_Man_CA

Big Wheel
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35594&viewitem=&item=180296751182&_trksid=p3907.m29 Do all ZX1100 alternators fit? Will this one fit my 86 Conny?

I'm not sure if it will fit but I don't think it will. The connector looks different. Do you just need an alternator? If you're looking for more output the ZZR1200 alternator is the one you want. It puts out 600 watts vs 400 for the stock ZG Alternator. I have a stock alternator which came off a 2000 something I would part with. I replaced it with a ZZR unit on my 86. Correction. That is the same part number as the 2006 Concours so it should fit. It is a different part number than the 86 however and I'm not sure what the difference is though I imagine it's something minor.