• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wooden bikes

Scary Harry

Fear is not boring. COG# 4090
Wooden EVs.

https://www.newronmotors.com/preorder.html

preorder_header.jpg

And look on the shelf...already have scale models on display!

About $65K

There's no way I would send money to a new bike manufacturer before the bike is even built. They could be broke before production starts. And 65K??? Huh?

RWulf said:
That's really cool. I wonder if insurance covers termites. Just kidding.

The root of your joke has a lot of holes in it. 

I guess its OK to branch out into some humor, but that's knot funny and goes against the grain. 

Wooden you agree?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nananana: :nananana: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

what a novel Idea... I tthink I'll cover my C14 with woodgrain Contact paper now..... :great: :great: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:

this will be a hoot to do, just to mess with folks....

always loved our old Dodge station wagons.....

1969%20Plymouth%20Suburban%20Magazine%20Advertisement%20-%20Car.jpg

woodgrain rules.

probably 12? years ago i did a 74 RD with a liquid cooled conversion. I got the bike and it had front/rear crash bars, and the rack and backrest already on it. it got dubbed the 'wagon' because i used to haul stuff around on it a lot.

so, i went with that theme and painted it a wagon color (its actually 'bahama blue') and the R5 sidecover has woodgrain insert. what might be hard to see is the 'estate wagon' log on that sidecover. This thing was a riot.

dunkin-wagon.jpg

Look for it at barber vintage days, the new owner uses it there most years, definitely the anti e-bike version.  :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :great: :great: :great: :great: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
i love it...

I've forgotten  what the name is for what I call The Sushi Tray. The black plastic at the front of the Connie's gas tank. I've gotten an urge for ebony lately and a sushi tray with maybe some tasteful inlay might  satisfy that hankering. With some colorful plastic sushi rolls.

wayne-o said:
I've forgotten  what the name is for what I call The Sushi Tray. The black plastic at the front of the Connie's gas tank. I've gotten an urge for ebony lately and a sushi tray with maybe some tasteful inlay might  satisfy that hankering. With some colorful plastic sushi rolls.

That might look rather nice on a green bike.  :great:

We use to talk about wooden seats, now we are talking about wooden motorcycles.
Where will this stop?