• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB Backrest adapter/mount Found one

kcguy9

Tricycle
Bought Capt G,s Corbin and Kawasaki backrest.  I know it is probably a long shot, but looking for the adapter to attach the backrest to the bike.  If anyone would want to part with a used one, please email ej_ressler at yahoo.com let me know what you want for it, thanks.  Ordered one, no longer need, thanks

I just broke mine this weekend.  Ended up finding someone on eBay with the part second hand.  Otherwise the best price I found was Ron Ayers for $81.  Good luck on the hunt.