• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB - Coolant Reservoir Cover?

KE6IRJ

Scooter
I can't find the part number in Bike Bandit or the Fisch for the C10.  Where can I get the cover for the coolant reservoir that goes on the front lowest portion of the faring?

I have 4 or 5 laying around - what year bike / color?  Some are colors, others are cosmic grey and other lower colors for newer years.

I have a 2003 in red with black lowers, so black is fine, or I can spray it. I just want the protection from rocks for the reservoir.

Thanks.

I went and checked and I have 3 spares.

2 are the dark grey that match an '05 which is listed at bronze (03 and 05 had it)- looks very close to my 2000 which is cosmic grey.

1 of them has a 2 inch crach that if glued with ABS glue, would hardly be noticable.  Still in one piece.  The other is fine.

3rd one is wineberry color (I think) not the bright red like from an '88.  No cracks.  Maybe from a '94?

I'ld like $15 for the uncracked ones and $10 for the cracked one - including shipping to CONUS.

Let me know if you could use one. 

I PM'd ya, thanks. Looks like this wanted is found. Seems stupid the PO lost it, rather a vital cover I would think for rocks.