• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB Corbin Solo Seat ( police version )

mikekc185189

Members-- looking yo buy a Corbin "Police" solo seat for my 2012 Connie. Any leads on where I can find one would be greatly appreciated.

I am assuming the "Police" version is the same as the standard 2-piece Corbin seat? If so, I have a non-heated Corbin seat, just the front section, with mounting hardware. It has a Seth Lamm modification that the previous owner had done. I purchased it as a set, to get the Corbin smuggler, years ago, but I have never used the seat portion. Let me know if your interested.

Swojo, if possible maybe you can send me a pic of the seat. I believe there maybe 2 versions of the Corbin solo seat and my model ( pic attached ) only has the solo seat and a drivers backrest. Thanksconcours14-2.jpg

Swojo, if possible maybe you can send me a pic of the seat. I believe there maybe 2 versions of the Corbin solo seat and my model ( pic attached ) only has the solo seat and a drivers backrest. ThanksView attachment 30118
The seat in the pic you posted looks a little different from a standard Corbin, as it rounds up in the back instead of sloping down to fit under the pillion seat or Smuggler case? I do not have a backrest with it. I did look at some C14 Police bike images online and most of them look like a standard Corbin saddle, but the pic above is slightly different. Here are some pics I just took, you can see the stitching from Laam is a little different than the stock Corbin design. Comparing it to the Corbin seat on my bike, the padding is a little more substantial and the seat width is a little wider. I do not know if it would work for you or not?
Seat1.jpgSeat2.jpgSeat3.jpg

Last edited:
Swojo,
thanks for the pics. I'm comparing both seats and it looks like my seat has a bit of a "raised" back where your seat looks like it was made for the standard connie and could have a passenger pillion added on later if need be. I sent my seat back up to Corbin for a recover but there lead time is 8 to 10 weeks and I'm looking for another seat so I can ride this summer. It probably would fit ----may look a little different. Any idea what you want $ for the seat?
Thanks
Mike