• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB or Trade for Red - Ebony Top Case Cover for '12 C-14

timdow507

Appears to be part #131LUU-0041.

I just bought a used older 47L top case that is perfect except for the color panel is red and my bike is black.

If I can't fine a black, one, I am either going to have the red one painted, or paint it myself.

Last edited:
Most of us FRUGGLE (read cheap) coggers, would already have popped it off, painted it to match, and been done with it..

Now go join cog and become cheap, er fruggle like the rest of us...lol

Join for the bike, stay for the people...

Have you painted one? Did it turn out well? Yes, as I stated I am going to paint it if I cannot find one.

I really wouldn't mind purchasing the color panel, but it is friggin' $176!

Last edited:
do you have pictures of your red top case? I purchased a red 2014 connie and put the top case from my black connie on it. Mine is the kawasaki case. Where are you located?

do you have pictures of your red top case? I purchased a red 2014 connie and put the top case from my black connie on it. Mine is the kawasaki case. Where are you located?

Darn.... you are about a week late. I already painted it black.

Last edited: