• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTT Murphs risers for Beer

redbeard68

Tricycle
I have a set of Murphs risers that I no longer need and am willing to trade for a beer. Heres the catch, I will be traveling from Austin TX to Yellowstone through denver in the begining of next week. I will be leaving extremely early from Texas in order to avoid the heat so I wont be making any stops in Texas. If you live near denver, send me a message and pick a place to meet for a beer. That's it, if we can make it work, they're yours.

This is interesting. I'm not sure if this should really be in the C14 emporium or the rides section?  :))    Emporium seems more fitting though.

Cap'n bob-- that's what I thought, I posted it in my ride thread and nobody bit. I figured if I posted it here, I might be able to pass this along and meet some new people on the road. Cheers! :beerchug:

Why not just post that your traveling through these area's on these days (will be in these towns at night) and looking for folks to meet for camaraderie. You'll probably get the beer without the riser barter.  If you ride out near me, I'll buy you a beer jsut for coming by. Of Course I'm waaaaaaay out of your way.  :)

I will be posting my daily destinations as I get closer to leaving (and figure out my route). I'm hoping I get to meet at least a few cog members along the way. As far as the risers go, I have had them sitting on a shelf for almost a year now and figured someone else might put some use to em. If someone wants them, they dint really have to buy me a beer, I would accept directions to to a good burger/beer joint as well.

OK...I'm down on a burger and beer meeting...

Depending on the day...I could meet you in Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Denver...or, we could go to the Bucksnort, up outta Pine, CO...think I pm'd you my cell number...lemme know...

Attachments

• Luther 001.jpg
    Luther 001.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 65
Wow,  :-\ all that burger needs is a couple of habanero peppers, and my belly would friggin' explode, along with my heart!

Walker18 said:
Wow,  :-\ all that burger needs is a couple of habanero peppers, and my belly would friggin' explode, along with my heart!

No worries...place is right next to a hospital... :))

Crocker-- That sounds great! I will be leaving in the morning and staying in amarillo the first night. I can be in Pine on monday for lunch if you wanna meet up. Ill call you later.

redbeard68 said:
Crocker-- That sounds great! I will be leaving in the morning and staying in amarillo the first night. I can be in Pine on monday for lunch if you wanna meet up. Ill call you later.

Just for the record...the burger pic I posted is from a place right here in Castle Rock...the Bucksnort Saloon is a little more...uhh..."rustic"...if ya know what I mean...

Let me know which route you are planning on taking so we can meet where it makes sense...