• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Your New AAD's

OMoaC

This a duplicate post from the business section but I want to make sure all SW member's see it.
It is with great pleasure that I can announce that Russ Saunders cog#9585 and Jeff Hamilton cog#10578 have accepted the positions of SO CAL AAD's. These gentlemen have been working behind the scenes for the past few years putting on event's and rides from a personal email list in the So Cal area and have done a tremendous job. Now they are official! Please join me in welcoming them to the SWCOG leadership team and thanking them and supporting them in our efforts to rebuild the SWCOG area. I truly look forward to their help and participation. I believe that the So Cal area has been looking for a coordinator and helper for a long time. Now you have them! On behalf of the So Cal COG members, Thank you Russ and Jeff for stepping forward and assisting. Great things are in the future!
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD
C U in Cedar City in September!

quote author=WANDRNG link=topic=65271.msg529322#msg529322 date=1460774236]
Welcome guys.

And thanks for getting officially bamboozled.

Keith I think you are so right! Though we will do everything we can to support the members of COG Nation!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Rusty said:
quote author=WANDRNG link=topic=65271.msg529322#msg529322 date=1460774236]
Welcome guys.

And thanks for getting officially bamboozled.

Keith I think you are so right! Though we will do everything we can to support the members of COG Nation!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

What?!?  They gave an AAD position to a bot?  :rotflmao:
Seriously, Rusty, congrats, and hopefully I'll finally meet you in person in Cedar City.  :beerchug: