• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ZR-7S full body kit

Michaelc

Big Wheel
We got a 2003 kawasaki ZR-7S for my wife to get started in the touring addiction. It has some damage on the body and I have had a real hard time finding any full kits. If she had a ninja I can get tons of parts and full kits. Does anyone know where I can get a painted full kit for her bike?

Don't know that one exists...maybe if you post a picture of the damage somebody will come up with an idea...

Do a single headlight front with no fairings and a shield, save you a head ache and get her on the road fast. Then as time goes by, find the fairings if you want them. Is the tail section bad? Gas tank dented?

Rico said:
Do a single headlight front with no fairings and a shield, save you a head ache and get her on the road fast. Then as time goes by, find the fairings if you want them. Is the tail section bad? Gas tank dented?

That's an idea. I think I can fix the cowling. The tank and rear fairing is good. My son knocked it over and pushed the turn signal through the cowl. We were looking for the whole kit because it all needs a repaint as well. But it looks like I will be playing with my bodywork skills again...lol it's not the first bit of body work that I have had to do to a kawi..lol