• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

4/20/2024 RTE Brooksville, Fl

Connie girl

It's historic Coney Island time again! 1112 Jefferson St
11:00 parking lot social.
11:30 time to eat.
Nearby is a military surplus store & 2 ranges should you desire.

Well, I WAS going to come straight down Rte 41 from Ocala but I'll now be including East Gobbler Drive and Istachatta Rd into my plans. Thanks @SteveJ.
I've been a COG member for a long time but this will be my first COG event. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be on my Goldwing with my wife on the pillion. My C10 still runs well but my sweetie is spoiled by the seat on the 'wing. She'll never get back on the Connie.

No show for this. I was able to get a kitchen pass to go play in north GA mountains, leaving here on the 16th.

I know I've said it before this spring and no-showed but...this time I'm going to be there!
Pretty bold statement to not be able to come. I got dehydrated and fatigued yesterday at one of my riders accident scene. He's stable.

Thanks, Joanne, for putting this on the docket. As always you are all a fun bunch. The hotdogs weren’t bad either.