• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Carolina Conclave returns!

ron203

Southeast Area Director
Thanks to the efforts of the Carolina AADs, the fun Carolina Conclave is back on after being missing for a while. June 15th in Shelby NC. Which state will bring the best crowd?

(Non -Carolina residents will be counted based on whether they come from above or below the site. Tennesseans will be evenly divided. (Historical reference? šŸ˜‰)

We'll be meeting at 1 pm at Red Bridge BBQ in Shelby. Blaise and I checked it out last weekend and it was really good!

Let's see which state gets bragging rights for having the most participants!

Starting a starting point in South Carolina, specifically Greer, at my place. Figure on a hour and a half to 2 hour ride over.
1713801852278.png

Figure meet at my place 10:30ish, stands up at 11 and hit the hills.

PM me for address or consult the Member Handbook for my addy!

Bummer for me on the date, I'll be at the Johnston brothers annual fishing, drinking and now, off road vehicle extravaganza.

This would have made for a neat little two week trip into a wonderful area to moto in.

On TDY camped on Lake Chatuge at Hiawassee, GA.

Bummer for me on the date, I'll be at the Johnston brothers annual fishing, drinking and now, off road vehicle extravaganza.

This would have made for a neat little two week trip into a wonderful area to moto in.

On TDY camped on Lake Chatuge at Hiawassee, GA.

Nice. You can ride up Bell Mountain now (thatā€™s the prominent one with the white top that you can see from your camp. Nice view of the lake from there.