• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dunlop Rebate Mar/ Apr 2024

I wish they had a rebate for us do it your sellers.
Hear ya!

The trick is link it with a promotion of free mount / balancing from local dealership or cycle gear.

Last years promotion was also a little more of an incentive @ $100.

Wayne

Unfortunately, this isn't last year's promotion...

Using Cycle Gear as a representative Dunlop Pro dealer, the cost for a set of tires locally will cost me $495.32 + tax, and I have to bring in the wheels.

Same set of tires can be found at internet sellers for approx $374.00/set. At our our sales tax rate, DIYers or those who have a local shop that will mount/balance both tires for under $62 are getting a cheaper overall cost than at the Pro Dealer with the rebate.

Hear ya!

The trick is link it with a promotion of free mount / balancing from local dealership or cycle gear.

Last years promotion was also a little more of an incentive @ $100.

Wayne
Linking up with anything just doesn't work where I live. Dunlop used to give gift cards with a pair of tires. I miss those days šŸ˜„

Bought at Revzilla in March. "sorry there are no online dealers in this promotion" . Local Cycle Gear did not have them in stock.

Bought at Revzilla in March. "sorry there are no online dealers in this promotion" . Local Cycle Gear did not have them in stock.
If tires are not needed immediately, and you need mounting, Cycle Gear should have no issue getting them in and mounted within the promo period - through the month of April.

In addition, Iā€™ve had success with local dealers before on mounting / balancing tires for a very reasonable charge. Of course you bring in just the wheel.

Wayne