• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FOR SALE: 1975 Kawasaki Z900

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
29294 miles

I believe the name of the color is Tuna, and it’s blueish green, changing hue depending on how the light hits it

Well cared for by Tim Rieb

This motorcycle was Tim’s pride and joy, and one of his passions was ensuring this bike was always in better-than-new-on-the-showroom-floor condition. This 900 is in cherry condition, and Tim always wanted to choose it over his C-14 when it came time to ride.

Asking $6000 obo

Located in central Washington, near Lake Chelan

1703037042890.png

Last edited:
That's pretty. Brings back memories. I rode next to a 74, on my 73 Chaparral ST100, in our Christmas parade back then. I was in love.♥️

I was thinking the same thing, but I read this on Wikipedia. Can't vouch for correctness.

Design changes

The basic design of the Z1 remained relatively unchanged until 1975, when the 903 cc "Z1-B" was introduced, with changes including increased power output, improved suspension, and a stiffer frame. The automatic chain oiler was deleted, the styling was revised – essentially paint scheme and side-panel nomenclature – and the braking was improved

I had the twin to that bike it is a Z1b bought new for $2199.00 closeout when the 1976 KZ 900 was coming out.
Got hit at a stop light by a 1964 Ford station wagon totaled it

Reactions: Bud
I am surprised it hasn't as old yet. Z1 B ? Looks like it's stock and everything is there. Have you tried Cycletrader ?

I am surprised it hasn't as old yet. Z1 B ? Looks like it's stock and everything is there. Have you tried Cycletrader ?
The title shows it as a 1975 Z900. A paid ad in Cycler Trader will probably happen soon for both bikes.

The title shows it as a 1975 Z900. A paid ad in Cycler Trader will probably happen soon for both bikes.
Yeah, the title from doesn't specify but I believe it is on the sticker on the neck. Serial numbers are big for these guys and there is a market. It is priced right, low in my opinion. Best wishes