• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Givi trunk and mounting plates

laker9142

Givi trunk is approx. 16 x 23 and 11 inches tall. (External dimensions). Good shape with 2 mounting plates. It has an optional backrest. One plate is Givi, and one is Phils.
Also, a double helmet lock goes with it. $200 plus shipping.

Also, a center mount GPS mount. I found it once on the net. Its American made and retailed for $90 years ago. $40 plus.

Hello,
I am interested in the Givi trunk. Is the backrest included in the $200.00? Also is the Givi large enough to hold a full face helmet?

Thanks in advance,

Vince.

Yes, everything but the gps mount is included. My xl Shoei does fit. must be made for it because it barely fits. but it does. Laying on its side and scooted to one end.

Yes, everything but the gps mount is included. My xl Shoei does fit. must be made for it because it barely fits. but it does. Laying on its side and scooted to one end.
Oh good. I would like to purchase. I'm newly returned to this group and I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I send you a private message so we can arrange terms?

Givi sale has fallen through after 2 weeks. Now for sale again.
This is well over $500 worth of stuff for $200. Just Phil's plate retailed for $130 I believe. The Givi is $350 new and backrest is extra. Shipping is not cheap, $120 to Canada, probably $100 to the west coast. Probably 50 -70 east of the Mississippi.

It's not huge and has been discontinued for a while. But I did finally find the model, it's a Maxia 50L.
It measures 23w x 16.5L x 11.75 tall. It will hold a full-face helmet. Comes with 2 mounting plates and a dual helmet lock. Ill through in the cute little GPS mount.