• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Goliad Market Days RTE

Right on. This is only about a 2-hr, 130 mile ride from SW Houston. For those on the upper north side or east side this might be a little longer trip, but heck it's practically in our backyard.

Hoping for great weather, not only for everyone who is going to hook up for lunch but as well for our commencement ceremony at Minute Maid Park. I've spent the past two years grinding about 20 hrs per week to get this degree, and my family has had to deal with my late nights and early mornings making coffee. LOL

Enjoy and make sure to share some pics when you can! Cheers, AB

Hoping for great weather, not only for everyone who is going to hook up for lunch but as well for our commencement ceremony at Minute Maid Park. I've spent the past two years grinding about 20 hrs per week to get this degree, and my family has had to deal with my late nights and early mornings making coffee. LOL

Congrats on your accomplishment Anthony!!! 👍👏👏👏🎓🎓🎓

Enjoy and make sure to share some pics when you can! Cheers, AB

It's all I've got...hopefully others will put some of theirs up on this thread.

Goliad Photo Link

Marty

Thanks for the photos. It was sure nice to see Robert out and about considering all that he had to endured after the terrible accident he was in just a few months ago. Praise God!

Dale

Last edited: