• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Good news and bad news

ONOBob

Super bike racing returns to Mid Ohio Race Course in 2024!!!

It’s the same weekend as the National Rally
😢😢😢😢😢

The Rally is Monday to Friday. So the weekend races could be just tacked onto the rally. Its only 5 hours away.

Good point Jeff.
I wasn't thinking it thru......... the race starts the day the national rally ends.(y)

I've never been to a MotoAmerica race, but I believe the Super Bikes race on Saturday and Sunday.
I believe I'm gonna have to extend my trip :):cool:

Best Regards
Bob

😂 I have to admit that I didn't take that picture. My buddy had my camera as we were leaving and snapped the last group of pics. I think he must have went to the race to check out the women. He sure didn't pay much attention to the race.😉

I've got a really good pic of a couple of girls and some IMG_20230615_114906_079~2.jpgbikes that I took in Montreal in June. I bet they thought I was taking their picture. 🤣

My brother and I went to RoadAmerica about 10 years ago to see the Superbike races...fun time!
Lots of stuff going on, not just the races, which made it all the more fun.
Mid-Ohio is only about 3.5 hours from home but the following weekend is our CMA State Rally, so we'll probably be heading home for a few days between rallies.

I bet you’re right Pat.
I should have known that.
I always stop at the CMA booth at mc races.
A fine organization 👍👍👍

Sorry guys, and yes, Christian Motorcyclists Association.
We have two fine MC families...COG & CMA.
I'd been "away" from the forum for a while and I missed it.
I see a few new names and many old ones. 👍

Sorry guys, and yes, Christian Motorcyclists Association.
We have two fine MC families...COG & CMA.
I'd been "away" from the forum for a while and I missed it.
I see a few new names and many old ones. 👍
I noticed that you went missing for a while. I wondered what happened to you. It's good to see you posting again.👍

Yeah Bob, good and bad. I was talking to someone about no bikes at Mid-Ohio and wondered why they left in the first place is it's a premier site. I saw many "first" things for me there back in the 80's and saw many of the icons of the sport whip by at 150mph there.

Mama said "looks like we're going to Ohio after national". Probably going up Friday, race on Saturday or Saturday and Sunday if I can get Monday off work.

Is anyone planning an overnight location yet?

Jeff

Mama said "looks like we're going to Ohio after national". Probably going up Friday, race on Saturday or Saturday and Sunday if I can get Monday off work.

Is anyone planning an overnight location yet?

Jeff

I usually camp at the track campground
Plenty of space. But primitive
Bob