• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Handbook and Concourier in the mailbox

Both here. Thank you to all who put these together. Good articles.

Is the data on the Pressure sensors still good?

I would like to update the 2013 with a set of those. QR codes are a great addition.....and I am NOT a QR geek.

This organization is unbelievable! Can't wait to see it in its full glory by attending some events and of course a national someday. I am a high school teacher so when school is in my time is limited. Thank you to all that put countless hours into these publications!
@HeathCreek Are you coming to this year’s Wild & Wonderful National Rally - School should be out (Aug 12-16) and I believe a straight shot for you.

Wayne

Wayne, I wish SO bad! Teachers report back on August 12th, a few days before the students invade. So not much of a choice for me this time around. I will try to attend some other events around the country, not necessarily within my own region. That will have to be my little national this years.

Got my handbook last week and my issue of The Concourier yesterday! Already read The Concourier cover-to-cover — another fantastic issue. So much fun reading the write up by my European friend Gie (one of our OtP guides in 2017). Great rider, funny guy and a very generous ride guide. Great job and many thanks to Ashely and the broader teams making these pubs possible.

Last edited:
Got my Concourier but I guess the mail lady is still enjoying my directory.😩