• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Has Anyone ever ordered tires from UTV Nut?

mike_s

They claim to have Dunlop Roadsmart III in stock for a good price - $280 for a set. They charge $22 for shipping, but it is still the cheapest that I could find.

Mike
COG #3339

I've never heard of them, so no. I have also been lucky enough to have a Kawasaki dealer that would match the online price and order them for me, to be installed by them of course. I also have a Cycle Gear store 2 miles from my house now.

But to your original question, the shipping is what gets us when we order tires, if you can find out the build date of those tires, that would be nice too as you don't want 3 year old tires.