• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for suggestions on selling

kzz1king

I am thinking of selling my 74 z1, some parts bikes and parts all z1, kz stuff.Bike is in nice shape but far from stock which hurts value.

Thinking of selling as a lot, one price on all. Its seems easy but when you start to look at it all and organize it is kind of daunting. Other thing that hurts is due to my rural midwest location buyers will have to travel aways.
Not even sure what my question is but do you have the answer? 😀

I’m on a couple KZ forums.
(I love the old Z1, I have a 78 KZ650)

The values on these things have skyrocketed the last few years. The 74 Z1 especially.
I think many of them go back to Japan??

I am thinking of selling my 74 z1, some parts bikes and parts all z1, kz stuff.Bike is in nice shape but far from stock which hurts value.

Thinking of selling as a lot, one price on all. Its seems easy but when you start to look at it all and organize it is kind of daunting. Other thing that hurts is due to my rural midwest location buyers will have to travel aways.
Not even sure what my question is but do you have the answer? 😀
Take lots of pictures and maybe a couple videos . Someone will pay good money for that , perhaps without even coming in person . I would agree with the KZ forums as a great place to post it . Maybe post it on Bring a trailer too .

Bring a Trailer https://bringatrailer.com/

I’m on a couple KZ forums.
(I love the old Z1, I have a 78 KZ650)

The values on these things have skyrocketed the last few years. The 74 Z1 especially.
I think many of them go back to Japan??
Are you talking FB forums? If not which ones? Thanks