• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Metzler Roadtec 01

I have & didn't care for them at all, tried two sets. Once they got a couple thousand miles on them, they handled terribly. Thats probably been 5 years so I'm going off memory & pretty sure I took them off early because I wanted them gone. Somewhere here I did a post on them & pretty sure they were one of the four that I cut a part to measure the actual rubber thickness one worn out.

Thanks Cliff. One thing I like about the RS3 is performance as far as I can tell remains good throughout there life.

I agree with Cliff. Tire life seemed pretty terrible and performance really suffered after a couple thousand. Blew out the rear at about 3K after hitting a rock at 80 mph and was happy to be heading back to Road Smart.