• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2005 Ninja 250 Owners Manual?

Wineguy

Moped
Hi all,

My daughter just purchased her first motorcycle, a used 2005 Ninja 250 with less than 5K miles on it. She got a great deal and it's in very good shape. However, there is no owners manual on the bike. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a downloadable version or do I need to bite the bullet and order one?

Thanks!

Great bike. Back in 2007 I picked up a 2004 fro my daughter.  She gave it up, but my son is using it now.

Check the ninjette forums.  They have a wealth of info there.

It turns out the Owners Manual for that bike is available for review on a pdf download directly off the Kawasaki site, or can be ordered for about $16 online.

Wineguy said:
Hi all,

My daughter just purchased her first motorcycle, a used 2005 Ninja 250 with less than 5K miles on it. She got a great deal and it's in very good shape. However, there is no owners manual on the bike. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a downloadable version or do I need to bite the bullet and order one?

Thanks!

You could surf this site. Lots of information most pretty good. But remember most of the folks on this site are newbies as the ninja is designed for and ususally attracts newer and less expereinced riders and mechanics.

My grandson has a 2008 Ninja 250 and the bike is a defintie hoot to ride.  I have a PDF Service manual for the 2008 and on bikes so it will not apply to yours but I think you should be able to find what you are looking for here.

http://www.ninja250forum.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&

Best of luck and I also hope your daughter has had some MC education. Professional type, not just Dad......  ;)

Thanks 2linby - this is great info. And yes, she completed the Abate MSF course on 12/18. She's now been out a few times just to practice, and is getting better every time out. She's having a blast!