• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2008 c14 for sale - lower price

kdm

Training Wheels
OK ,here goes:

2008 Concours 14  Non ABS    32,000 miles  $7200 OBO  Located in central Florida.    NOW $6900  Now $6500 !

Top Case
New factory front pads and rotors
Tall Givi shield
Front running lights
Pirelli angels    Front 30% worn  Rear 70% worn (approximate )
Brake light flasher
Has extended warranty til May 2013
Risers
Valves done at 21k mi

Tiny specs on paint on left mirror -Tiny scuffs on top on bags -barely noticeable

Don't want to sell her ,but finances say I must.
Great bike-no problems. 

Can email pics on request -they don't want to upload to this site 

Please PM me if any questions

After looking at the tires condition after a trip to bike week - stil quite a bit of mileage left -but not new by any means- 
Decided to drop the price one more  time.

In cosideration of the tires condition ,I'm  reducing the price by $300 -should be enough for two tires of your choice.

That makes it $6900.

Also replaced the battery before the trip. It still started fine ,but why take the chance !

Last price drop before I post on craigslist -uhg !

Quick bump and update-
It now has a new Pirelli Angel on the back . Same price.

Also ,in the original post I mentioned it had a couple of scuffs on the bags. Well , I tried a new polish called Quixx scratch remover ,and the results were amazing . Can't see 'em anymore

For anyone interested ,it comes with a very fine polish,and a heavier one . As the scuffs were in the clear coat ,the fine one was all it took. Couple of minutes of elbow grease ,and finished. I recommend it .But as always YRMV.  Read the instructions !  Available at a Walmart near you.

Disclaimer - No affiliation with this company at all.