• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 Windshield

Connieman09

I hear that the C14 has a larger windshield for '10. Does anyone know if the '10 shield will fit the '09 C14 without modifications?

Fred Harmon would be about the only one to have your answer. You can try to message him through this site direct. Photos[/url]

I heard that it was just the optional tall shield that the 08-09 could buy to replace the tiny shield. Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 2008 C14 & 2003 Mean Streak
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

Yes, it will bolt right on. It's pretty much the same as the optional "tall" windshield Kawasaki sold for the 08/09 bike.

Exchanged my '03 ST1300 with a tall Calsci windshield last week for a new 2010 Concours with the new "larger" windshield. I love the bike but I think I will have to head back to West Sacramento to check Calsci's offerings. I am about 6-1 and must be comparatively tall from the waist up, as the shield provides almost no wind protection, compared both to my Calsci product and the original on the ST. In fact, in the highest position, it creates more buffeting and wind noise around the helmet than in the lower positions.

While it is the Kawasaki "tall" windshield, it is not very large. If you are looking for a touring shield, there are many better aftermarket products. I use the VStream. A lot of folks don't like it because it is very flexible and it tends to move quite a bit. I have just gotten used to it. 6'2" 33" inseam It just flows over the top of my helmet. My wife is only 4'10", so it makes no difference to her.

Hi, This is my first entry as a guest but I thought I would put in my penny worth about my new K10 GTR1400 or Concours as it is known elsewhere! I also feel the screen is still a little low although as my last bike was a BMW GS Adventure which has a windscreen the size of my kitchen window! I have ordered a CEE- Bailey high screen which comes highly recomended. it's a little expensive at about