• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2011 C14 located

BJ_CT

Street Cruiser
If you're in the market for a new 2011 C14, I saw one today in Rocky Hill, CT at Midtown Kawasaki.  Not sure if these are easy or hard to find.  I have no personal interest in this other than this is the dealer I bought my 2010 from.  Didn't ask the price.

The color is more of a silver than a gray and looks really nice. :)  Nothing visual is different from the 2010 that I can see.

I got my 2011 from Extreme Machine on Rt. 33 near Freehold, NJ. They have another one in the show room now. It's Black - just like mine. $15,559 on the sticker. They gave me 2K off for cash.

My Local guy informed me he was able to get one ordered for me... just waiting to find out delivery date.  15K out the door.

If  your dealer does any price matching then show him this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-KAWASAKI-CONCOURS-KAWASAKI-ZG1400-CONCOURS-ABS-2011-SALE-OTD-PRICE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b7878870QQitemZ140518066288QQptZUSQ5fmotorcycles

The place is called Sports Cycles and it is out of North Carolina. The price is the drive out total.  I got the address and phone number and used that to negotiate with my dealer. I ended up getting the same price and all I had to pay extra was TT&L.  Good luck!  Of course for me NC is only a few hours away but it's always good to show a lower price somewhere else.

I got the silver one and it is FABULOUS!  :D

Dealer wholesale on this bike is 13,559.00 and I wouldn't pay freight, set up, dealer doc...nada. $13,900 is reasonable.