• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 ?

Gypsy JR

So what repeat events happen in 2017 in the SW? I'm going to the Bun Cooler of course, then to Monterey CA for my yearly buddy pilgrimage.

I'm fast camping state and county parks from Monterey to the National, if any want to go along. I'll have a cot tent that I just take out of the bag and set up in a minute for that, rather than open up the camper. But I'll have an induction plate and coffee handy. If you are in a hurry you'd get ahead of me, I refuse to do 10 hour riding days anymore.  :rotflmao:

Hey JR. The only repeat we have so far is the RRR coming up in Sept. of this year. So far we've been to CC UT, Prescott AZ, Graeagle CA and Yreka CA for regionals. We now have SoCal AADs, AZ AAD and a Cent Cal AAD on board so I expect we will have several events planned for '17. We'll keep you posted. You get out of Helen OK? I'd really like to throw another Co Reg with the NW group and with the SC group along the NM/TX border. We're talking.
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD

Awesome!

2016 is booked solid, and I've joined IBMC which will add more. But if you have something I can forest to and it makes sense for where my next event after it is, I'll head out.

I'm wintering in Florida, because there, and the surrounding warm states have the best National Forest campgrounds.